Thursday, September 18, 2008

Spirit

So. Last night my mom and I went on a walk 'round town. Small town the walk doesn't take very long. But it was just past nine when we left. We walked by my sister's house and mom was like, "you wanna freak her out?" my reply of course was, "sure."

So we went towards her living room windows and mom tapped on one of them and then we ran to the other side of the house. Then she tapped on that window. Then back to where we began and mom scratched her nails against the glass. JenJen then turned on her pourch light. We hid around the side of the house and giggled a bit. Mom then did the scratching thing again and then stuck her tongue out showing her face through the window.

Jenni came out talking on her phone to Randy (her fiancee or however you spell that - he is a trucker so he's out of town a lot) and she was like, "It's just Mom and Sara."

So we talked for a bit after that, Jenni said that Randy asked why she called him and not our dad coz dude, dad is a block and half away. At this point mom and I both say - and at the same time literally, "Your mom and Sara just left on a walk." coz that is what he would say.

*adopts newscaster voice* In other news today, I will be seeing Recia tomorrow and last time I saw her we decided that we would make CDs for one another. Sources say that I have made her fourteen tonight so that I can give them to her tomorrow. These bands are David Cook, Everclear, Dresden Dolls, Voltaire, Muse, Flogging Molly, Tegan and Sara, Michael Buble, Hurt, Jack Johnson, Marcy Playground, Steppin' In It, Cake, and a Mix.

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

YES! You are giving Recia "Muse?" XD!!!!!

She told me she did not listen to them. heh heh heh... I love it when people get whats coming to them.

the prank on Jenni sounds great, by way.

Morgan the Muse said...

Sar, where have you gone? Seriously. Nobody reads my stuff anymore.