Monday, September 29, 2008

Let the Sound Take You Away

Okay. I'm sure you all are wondering what the hell happened to me and my surprisingly active blog.

The answer?

I didn't have any internet.

Yeah. It really is amainzing how not having internet kills your blog time. True as toast.

So, anywho. Let me fill ya in on a few things? Yeah?

Well, our phones went all freakin' out and thus our 'net did as well. Coz they're kinda tied together and whatnot. So we had no phones and no 'net. Well, the day before moi birthday (Sept. 24th) we got the phones to work. Well, sorta. It was really crappy.

So I wake up on my birth to the day and low and behold we didn't have 'net still so I watched some television. Not too far into this watching of mine the TV started going all liney and evil. It just decided to stop working. It told me, "Hey, I know it's yer birthday and all but I'm gonna make it even worse than no phones or 'net!" and enter it's evil maniacal laughter.

So mom and I went to Wally World and we bought a new TV. Though it wouldn't fit in the car. And we would have to wait 'til father got off work to go and get it.

That evening my friends and I went out (Julie, Ashley, and moi sister) and ate at this fanfreakentastic place. Dude, homemade food! And pie! Freakin' PIE!

Then we were going to see 'Ghostworld' but that isn't playin' 'round here (incohrent angry mumbling) so we saw 'Burn after Reading' which was a good flick as far as flicks go.

Alrighty dighty. Last night father fixed the 'net and made me a happy scamper. That's right! Scamper!

But fer moi birth to the day I got Botson Legal Season Four on DVD from my parents, an ass load of jewlery from my sister, Ashely gave me a 15$ gift card to Starbucks (didja know that there was a Starbuck in Target? only 'bout 45 min drive away while the other one I know of it more like 1 1/2 hours) and Julie gave me a shirt that says 'Salt and Burn' which I freakin' LOVE!

Salt and Burn baby!
BoohYaah!

Yeah. That's 'bout it fer now. I'll be back later with other thingys to say!

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

Hey, glad you came back, I missed your writing style, man.

Uhm... Recia and I want to do something next weekend, I think. When do you work?

What kind of ice cream do you like?

Pretend Heist said...

Well. Friday I am watching Pup (though I don't work) and Saturday doing the corn maize (tee hee) with Julie and Ashley. Though you two are welcome to come and as fer Sunday I don't know when I work. But I can try and get it off. Oh. Sat I work 8-1 und we're doin' the maize at night so prob' 'round 8ish? I dunno.

Ooh. Uh. Vanilla, chocolate, sherbert, coffee, oreo, lemon, root beer, other kinds... ?por que?

Ooh. Yeah. You missed my writing style? Yay.