Monday, September 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

So, I was gonna go and watch some television over at moi sisters coz she wanted me too but mom's like, "Yer dad's in a mood" and man was he! I mean he was PMSing way more than I do. And all I wanted was to eat coz I've been hungry. Though I think that phase of this week is over now coz I'm not hungry. Anywho. I really wanted breakfast!

Back to the topic? I was recruited to de-stem some elderberries! (sarcasm)So much fun!(/sarcasm) Why do we need to de-stem elderberries you ask? Well coz I have a winery in my basement and we make elderberry wine. See? Exactly. (I don't know what I'm 'exactlying' I just am exactlying. 'kay?)

After a bit of doin' this father came and helped and we actually got through it fastish. Though he came after breakfast (that's right, breakfast! What I wanted!) I made french toast and scrambled eggs. It was very good. And now we're out of eggs.





Aren't they prutty? I know. And they're tiny! See? See? Though after I took my radio outside and we listened to some of my CD's it really wasn't bad.
It was a rather decent family outing. Heh. We were just out on our pourch, but still, an outing to be sure.



So yeah. This is what I had done today. Exciting, yeah? And then I went right upstairs to ze computer and wrote this here blog postage. Nice, no?

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

Hey, that sounds like fun. But why did you call it Christmas? is it a Christmas Elderberry wine?

By the way, I totally love doing those repetitive tasks as well. >.>

Pretend Heist said...

I'm sure you've noticed that I name them really randomlike? Well, it's just bein' random. Nothing to do with Christmas. See?