Friday, September 5, 2008

Rplcmnt

So. I'm drinking the last of the coffee right now. Good stuff, coffee is. Coz I like my coffee like I like my men. Covered in bees!

Pup stayed the night last night. His mom had to be at work at five thirty in the morning. Right now he's at school. He is so cute. Though he wouldn't give me a goodnight hug and kiss. Er. He gave me the hug but not the kiss. Said I didn't need one. But he went to sleep pretty well. Which is good.

So, I knowt hat you all are hanging off the edge of your seat to find out what I watched last night (okay, I doubt you are but you'd better be hanging onto your seat right now or I'm gonna send my flying sharks after you!). Kyle XY.

I am now going to review the first two episodes of Kyle XY (as it is the only two I watched yesterday).
Ah! He is so freakin' adorkable! Matt Dallas (?) plays Kyle (?) and he does so well at it. He plays the innocent boy who has no memories perfectly! Some of the acting in the show seems to be over done a but, but none of his. And when I look at his stomach with no bellybutton I have no idea what to think. That is one freakin' weird looking stomache.
Anywho, It is a good show. I am hooked after first episode (I know this because it is one of the shows I used to watch on television).

Enter naked boy covered in a clear goo who has no memory of anything (doesn't know how to talk or eat or use the bathroom or anything) who woke up in a forest all by his lonesome. Boy gets up and goes walking into the city. Arrested by cops coz he's all naked!goo and then go to a detentiontypecenter where he learns to eat and go to the bathroom. Lucky him!

Doctor lady takes a look at him and takes him home with her! Not that weird coz she realized that he shouldn't be in that detentiontypecenter. Find out he's got this freakin' awesome IQ. Learned to talk in one day.

Episode two is that he is having trouble sleeping. Meaning he hasn't actually slept in like ten days. So try and get him to sleep. While he's up all night he learns some karate-type moves and chinese (?) while watching some show on the television. Freakin' schweet.

Good show. You should check it out. You few people who read my blog.

Slashability? I don't really see any that I would agree too. It doesn't have that great of slashability if you ask me. But then, that's me. Maybe Kyle!Declan. I don't know. I may have to get back to you on that.

True, True, True. Except for the lies.

So, tonight I'm gonna go over to moi sister's house and watch some Psych. She gets the USA network and I do not. I'm lookin' forward to seein' this episode. Jules goes undercover and whatnot. It looks like it'll be a great episode. What am I saying? Psych is only good episodes.

I am very excited coz on the RPG I'm in people have posted! Yayness.

See how good I am at posting on this blog so far? I know. Really good, yeah?

Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

I am so proud of you. You are posting more regularly than I am. But not for long... I will catch you up, somehow.

My music player, by the way, is just projectplaylist.com. Go into customize, then add a gadget, and what i did then was the outside third party code thing. something along those lines. Clear as mud? good.