Tuesday, September 9, 2008

D - Ris

So, I had a dream last night.

Wanna hear 'bout it? I know you do.

So, in my dream I sprain my ankle. For those of you who don't know... I have had so many of these I have lost count of how many sprain ankles I've had. So, in my dream I got a sprain anckle and I couldn't go into work in the morning. I woke up and my ankle did actually hurt. So when I when into work (8am-1pm) I put on my ankle brace. Then I went to work and my ear starting hurting and breathing. I have chronic ear infections. Not fun. I think I might have to go into the doctor soon-ish. I dunno. Might just ignore it. I tend to do that too. Heh.

So, today was the first day I picked up Puppy at his bus stop. He seemed real excited. Then we went for a walk and stopped at the park. He played while Jenni and I talked. We glanced over at him once and saw him just outside the playground area with his pants down. He had to pee. So, that's what he was doing. So his ass is facing us while John rides by on his bicyle. He gets full view of my nephew in all his glory. Or something like that.

Hm. What else? Just found a new musican. Jason Mraz. He's more mellow. Just lettin' y'all know. Coz I like a wide varity of music. So, lettin' ya know which type he is. Y'know?

Freakin' watched America's Got Talent. Neil E. Boyd was awesome tonight. 'Course he always is. Queen Emily needs to get back to the bluesy stuff. And hopefully next week Eli Mattson will be on. Eli is my favorite. And Neil. Both of them are the best. Trust me. Or look them up. Or do both. Heh.

Mom made me pick Elderberries today. For wine. Fun stuff. I didn't want to go. But I went. And I didn't complain that much. Listened to my MP3 player and used the scissors to cut the stemmythings so that I could put the large bussel of berries in the sack.

Until Next Time

3 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

Huh. So, first off, did you just get that lame text from Recia? Loser.

Anyway, I got my new cd yesterday, and listened to it about 8 times today. I may write about that later.

I had something else, frick.

Pretend Heist said...

Yeah. I got that lame text from Recia. I belive I actauly said, "lame" as I read it. Kinda funny, Dad ran my phone up to me.

New CD? Of whom? Oh, I've got...*counts* six songs by Muse. At the moment anyway.

Hopefully you'll remember it.

Morgan the Muse said...

I made a copy of my cd. You can have it on Friday, if you like. If not, it will just be my car copy. copy copy copy! What are the six songs?