Thursday, September 18, 2008

Invisible

I've got my very own Super Heroes! And I keep them in my purse. That way when I need them, I've got them there to save me. Meet Advil Man and his sidekick Benadryl Boy (see picture below, I made it in paint)! They fight off the villianous Dr. Allergy and Mr. Migraine (see picture below, also made in paint)!



You see, Advil Man met his sidekick when they were put in the same purse. This caused them to join forces and save my day over and over again. As far as Dr. Allergy and Mr. Migraine, well, they joined forces after I started getting Migraines. As, I've had Allergies all my life. But after Dr. Allergy teamed up with Mr. Migraine, Dr. Allergy decided I need more Allergies and took some tips from Mr. Migraine. How fiendish, eh?



These extra Allergies and massive Migraines cause Advil Man and Benadryl Boy work even harder when saving my day. But they do always save the day. Though sometimes I've gotta help them by taking a nap. Heh.

Until Next Time

No comments: