Tuesday, September 16, 2008

wml

So. I went shopping today. Clothes shopping. Which for those who don't know, taking me clothes shopping is like pulling teeth. Generally I hate it. I do not like to go clothes shopping so when I'm actually in the mood to do so, I go. But I wasn't in the mood. I was in the car with my mom and she said we were going to Khols. I grumbled slightly.

But I got out the store with a new pair of pants and a freakin' schweet new shirt. It's black and it's got a fake tie on the front and a vest thingy attached to it. Now, for those who don't know, I love ties. I have many (oh so very many) ties. I do not know how many I have and I would hate to count them. So, I found this shirt very ironic n' all. Coz it's got a fake tie on it! Love!

Anywho. Watched House M.D. tonight. Great show. Freakin' scary ending! Spoilier alert for those who watch House. Wilson said that he was leaving the hospital coz he's not nor has ever been friends with House. And Wilson is House's only friend. I was shocked. And it rememinded me of this one really weird Shassie fanfic I read. Which isn't written well and the plot is completely weird. But it's the same concept. The best friend saying he doesn't think they had ever been friends. That it was all a lie. And I like House n' Wilson. I even like their pairing. I am sad.

And on another note, I had missed the summer finale of Psych coz of the all the rain and clouds (my sister's satiltedishthing kept being mean and not working) and so I figure I'll just watch it at usanetwork.com coz they do have full episodes there, yeah? Wrong! For some reason unknown to me, they haven't posted it there for us to watch! Sure, we can watch other episodes, but not that one! Why? Why would they do this too me? It seems like that episode would be a great Shassie one too! I've got an audio clip of Shawn tellin' Lassie-face "grab life by the little Lassieters!", "I am vibing like crazy! Can we screw protocol and get the hell out of here?!", "You are so sexy right now!" I want to see that!

*adopts newscaster voice* In the news today I have decided I need to get a life. Maybe yours. In related news my flying sharks are hungry and I know that they'd love to help me get your life.

OohKay. That was creepy, yeah?

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

Sara, you are seriously cracked. And it is Kohls. And, yeah, you are cracked. And I need 10 bucks, man.

Pretend Heist said...

Oops. Typo then. Alright. When can we meet up so that I can give you ten bucks and you can inform me in on what is all happening when with that trip? I work 8-1 tomorrow. So, during that time I'll be at work...But yeah.