Friday, September 12, 2008

Hungry Hungry Hippos

So, yesterday Pup was half hour late gettin' off the bus. Turns out one of the boys on the bus had a sezuire and fell down the stairs of the bus. Ambulance came and everything. Well, I am honestly glad that ambulance came, y'know?

The thing is Puppy has a few cysts in his brain. This makes all of us very (oh so very) paranoid whenever he hits his head. See, for those of you who don't know, Pup was almost four months premature and we're actually lucky that the cysts are the only thing we need to worry about. It could be a lot worse. So, I guess that is good. And really, he could go his whole life without any problems, but still. Paranoid.

I'm watching the Psych marathon at my sister's house right now (I don't get the USA channel). Currently they're showing American Duos and I watched that one the other day. But up next is Murder?...Anyone?...Anyone?... Bueller? Which is from season three and is not on DVD thus I do not have it.

Heather is staying the night tonight. We'll be going over to my sister's 'round 9 o'clock to watch the summer finale (so sad - a finale!) of Psych. Gus Walks Into a Bank. Gus it taken hostage! And Shawn has to save him. It sounds like a really good one.

I may be back and do another post during Psy vs. Psy which is one I watched...yesterday? The day before yesterday? The Day After Tomorrow? Heh. Sorry. I had to do that. Good episode though. What am I saying? They're all good! Heh.

Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

Heather, uhm... Noah's sister?


Doode, I did not know that about your nephew. That is news to me. Scary.

And the seizure thing, that is so random, man.