Friday, October 24, 2008

Ooh Dear. The Seahorses Are Running Rampant.

At ze moment I am watching some Flight of the Conchords on Youtube. Julie just told me 'bout them. They're musical comedians. Not too shabby.

Today and Yesterday, Puppy was sick. High temp and not feeling well. S'sad. He's feeling better today, but then we've been giving him tylenol all the time. So.. yeah.

Tonight I'm staying at Heather's then tomorrow me Julie and Ashely are gonna Open our bakery/gun running/pimp store in the ghetto of Chicago go to a 'haunted house'. Should be fun.

And I'm cold. Mom's thinkin' 'bout putting up Christmas. We've gotta have it up the weekend after Thanksgiving so she should start soon...

Random Flying Shark Threat!

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

dooode- going to powdertown, or some other one? I would almost like haunted houses, but I scare easily.
Thanks for your review of my Oz post, Trevor was less impressed with it. Those die-hard Oz fans... ugh. I identify with the die-hard Ozzy fans more, I think. And thanks for the win! on my Socrates thing. That means a lot to me. Have fun with Heather, do not watch too much Psych, you addict.

Pretend Heist said...

We're not watching any Psych. And yes, I know I'm and addict. So what?

He wasn't impressed with my Oz post? That saddens me.

Yeah. Powdertown.