Friday, October 3, 2008

Dixie Chicken

I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives Muwhahaha! I'll smash it with a hammer!

So we had a tour of moi house today. Fun stuff. The people were kinda idiotic. They went around and were nosey. I mean, dude! We live here! Don't go snooping you rubberneckers!

Sheesh.

So, I'm being trained for the 5:30 AM shift which I really do not want to do. I don't. Never wanted too. Never will. But noo! I have to be trained for it! It's completely awful! I mean! I dun want too!

Demon llama!

So my neck is itchy. Could it be coz I'm wearing a necklace? Probably.

Oh, I got a bump on my finger and it was really weird coz it just showed up and it was real hard and whatnot? I called it moi cancerous/malignant bump. But it is smaller today.

So I made some brownies today. And I put some Kisses in them. It's really good! Freakin' awesome! They're almost all gone. Heh.

Squeaky, uh, squeak, sqeaker, squeakin'.

Mom got her car back today. Twas in ze shop as it needed work.

Hey, I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?

So on America's Got Talent Neil E. Boyd won by less than one half of a percent.

Neil E. Boyd




Hey, d'you see that sky today? Talk about blue.

In second was Eli Mattson (I wanted him to win coz I freakin' love him). <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3




Oh, he's doing his own theme music? Big, dumb and tone deaf. I am so glad I was unconscious for all of this.

And in third was Nuttin' But Stringz




Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that rocks.

Have I told you that I love Patrick Warburton?

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

I did not know you loved Patrick, but he is frickin awesome. It is the voice.

Uhm... I could not watch any of the videos, I am so sorry.

I wanted you to know that, I got subscribers because I live on this website, and subscribe to everyone I read, practically. :/ Some cool stuff, though.

I had something else...

Your title reminds me of this Garth Brooks song... "You'll be my dixie chicken, and I'll be your Tennessee Ham, we can walk together down in Dixie Land, down in Dixie Land, yodeledidi" or some random nonsense like that. Woah, not bad, since I have no idea what song that is or anything, except I can hear Garth singing it...

Pretend Heist said...

Well, I named after Little Feat's song 'Dixie Chicken' which does go a lot like that one there. The CD is lying next to me. Heh.

Couldn't watch 'em? That sucks.