Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm Like An Octopus In Love (All Jam Filled And Everything)

Lassie's gotta be in Mexico by now.

Yesterday I was like a jackal and I stole a green scratchy pad (y'know, the ones you do dishes with?) from work. Coz we don't have any.

So, yesterday was a very busy day.

Well, first off I've got a winery in my basement and this past weekend was the last days of the winetrail, so we had all of those people. Midwest Living came and took pictures too. All of use in pictures had sign our life away.

Then I went to Julie's. We actually got some Queer as Folk watched. I love that show - it is good - we just can't seem to watch much of it at a time. I don't get it. We got three whole episodes done! *gasps* We also got a lot of Julie's puzzle done. It's a chocolate puzzle. I mean, a puzzle and the picture is a box of chocolates. You never knew what you were gonna get. So, that was lots of fun. Then we went to Yawbus Sub-ith-way Subway.

Had a fan-freakin-tastic conversation on the way home though.

Julie said that she and Ashley should got back to college. Julie would either want to study Business or Pathology. Now, Ashley hear "Pimpology".

So, Somehow this is what came out of the converstation:
Julie and Ashely are gonna move the ghetto in Chicago and open up a bakery. I will run a pimp shop (what are those called?) and an arms dealership out of the attic. I will protect them. For they are my bitches business associates. I give them guns and protection and they give me pie. Love me some pie.

We also do contracts out of our business. We've got guns hiding all over in weird places and 'speical' muffins with arcinic in them.
See, we don't condone drugs and I consider arcinic a weapon, not a drug. Y'know?

They will look like bakers! White aprons and flower on the cheeks. I will be in a black and white pinstrip suit with a black shirt and white tie. A little hat to top off my 30's ganster look. And when I feel like doin' my pimp part of the job, I stick a feather in my hat and call it macaroni.

And people woudln't mess with us coz we're from Donnellson! Booyaa!

Then we came back and watched some Soap. Which is actually very funny! It's got Billy Crystal in it! It's a 70's sitcom that is a spoof of soap operas! And today I asked my mom if she had ever seen it and she had and she liked it a lot. It's freakin' great!

*adopts newscaster voice* In the news today, it's freezing cold. Below normal temperatures and this makes my hands and feet freeze. In related news I will be working my first fivethirty in the morning shift at work by myself. Sources say that all the other six times I did that shift, I was being trained. So, this will be new.

Until Next Time

4 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

jobs suck.
the icons? okay...
you are a pimp? you are pimping out your friends? I am not one of your friends, then.
Can I be the dirty cop that looks the other way whenever one of your 'customers' keels over?
and uhm...
octopi. Rocking.

Anna said...

Hey so you commented on my blog the other day and I must say that you are totally right about pineapple...and psych. They are both indeed excellent! So where do you work?

Pretend Heist said...

Icons? The icons rock.
Pimp. As in shady and hands out girls and guys for money. Not friends, but underlings.
You can be the dirty cop. That'd be great, Morgan.

@Anna I work at a Nursing Home. Dietary area. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I feel special now.

Morgan the Muse said...

heck yes! I am a copper!