Thursday, October 30, 2008

Frogger Is The King Of Sandman's Land

Frickin' Hell!

I fergot to tell you!

I've been having some crack!dreams.

Two nights ago, I woke up 'bout five times (and yes this is normal sleeping patterns fer me) but everytime I fell asleep, I had a nightmare.

Freakin' weird.

I remember one I saved Justin from this one person who was in a grade ahead of us who turned all evil and I had to kill her and then Cassie was very sorry that I had to be the one to pull the triger (yes, I had a gun) and that she didn't.

Which is weird coz I haven't seen Justin in forever and it's been longer since I've seen Cassie.

Then this other one I was thinkin' "Wait. I've had the nightmare before" which I don't remember having but I did know what was going to happen in it, thus I must have had it right? So I was like "I don't really like this nightmare. I'm going to wake up now." And I did.

Then this morning I had fallen alseep in my dad's chair (I was curled up like a cat - twas great) for like a little less a half hour and I had a dream. Not a nightmare this time (though some of you might call it a nightmare, I'm not sure) and I walked into our living room and on the television was Harum Scarum. For those of you who don't know - this is an Elvis movie (and one where the acting is horrible - Girl Happy is the my favorite of the Elvis movies I've seen, and Viva Las Vegas is good too). So, that was on the TV. Well, I was thinkin' it was the beginging of the movie even though that scene is never in the movie. And the ladies were wearing green and true, one of the ladies wears green througout the movie - but it wasn't here.
But you know what? He was singing Return to Sender, which is not in Harum Scarum. So that threw me off when I woke up with Return to Sender in my head.
Little fact that I just looked up: Return to Sender is in the movie Girls! Girls! Girls which is an Elvis movie I've never seen.
Weird, nya?

For you enjoyment, a movie.
Warning: Wincest.
I know. I hate wincest. But this movie is amusing. And well done.


Also, another video for your enjoyment.
No Wincest this time.
But this what happens when you mix Supernatural with Disney.


Y'know what? I'm in a video mood.
More Supernatural Videos!
Though right now I'm goin' through my favorites and lots of 'em 'ave been taken down! :(

Get yer drinks ready fer the Supernatural Drinkin' Game


And more drinks fer ROUND TWO!


ROUND THREE! Ooh yeah.


And yes, I am addicted.


Mix it up! Psych!
What's with the Pineapple?


More Psych!


Tears are not For Fears!


Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

I will watch these later, I am in the computer lab right now, ya see.

And so is Keith! I love Keith, just so you know. We would have pretty babies, except I do not want to have sex with him. Oh dear.

Pretend Heist said...

Alright. You might not get all the videos coz their for SPN and Psych.

Hiya Keith! Tell 'im Hiya from me.