Sunday, October 26, 2008

You Can't Beat Me! Oh. You've Never Lost At Tetris? Doesn't Matter! Never At Tic-Tac-Toe Either? Doesn't Matter! Or Mahjong? What The Hell Is Mahjong?

Ah! @#!@$@##$@$%@#%$#!^$%&*%^%!

I fergot to post 'bout the movie!

Normal Version
Action flick. We've got a hero dude and his best friend kickin' some ass.
With guns (though I wanted swords but Julie veto'd that - by the by this is somethin' she and I made up together). And then throw in the chick they save over and over.
Regular ol' action flick.
Includin' a sex scene. Coz they've all got a sex scene.
But not like ours!
It's shot like a music video. Great musice to choppy camera angles (and yes, this is a perfect way to shoot a sex scene) showing the guys.
That's right!
Coz you never see guys havin' sex in a normal movie.
If you wanna see slash sex instead of straight sex you have to watch a gay movie.
I know what you 're thinkin' "Of course you'd have to watch a gay movie. It's gay sex!"
But hear me (and Julie) out!
Perfectly good action flick and they throw in straight sex. Why not gay? That so bad?

Crack!Version
Hero's got a gun that shots bread (Yeah! Bread for my Bread Gun!) and friend has a sword! I forget what chick has.
But Villian has a marshmellow gun (settings: fire, frozen, soft, puff)! And minion has a pea shooter! That shoots peas!

What do you think of our movie idea?
Should we try and get someone to take us up on it?

Until Next Time

3 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

I do not know about your sex scene. What is your crack sex scene? That may have some potential. Sorry I would say more, but I really gotta go to the restroom.

Pretend Heist said...

Crack!Sex!Scene would probably be 'bout the same. I dunno. Maybe more of an orgy. Who knows?

Anna said...

Well it turns out that those bands I talked about are...amazing. To say the least. But the whole TAI thing is actually meant to be The Academy Is...I just didn't feel like typing it out again. I'm just that cool. Or lazy. Take your pick. Hahahahaha.