Wednesday, October 15, 2008

List Price 4.99

Whoo!

I'm deciding to post some icon's I've made. I've made them all a while ago... and I don't have photoshop but photo explosion deluxe. Yeah, I know. You've never heard of it. Well, it's cheaper than photoshop and thus I own it. See? Anyway, here's some icons I've made a long time agao. Enjoy!

Supernatural
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Psych
Yellow! Wilting Flower True As Toast Supine Man Is A Stupid Creature "Silly Pants" Shawn Picture Photobucket The Rooster's Cackle What The Hell Is A Muscum? Magic Head Lou Diamon Phillips Kkarlton Juju Magumbo Infinitum Indian Ocean Happenstance The Hammer Of Jeff Edification Dread Pirate Wilcroft Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

House, M.D.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

yo, sara. Check this out http://annashorten.blogspot.com/

She loves Psych! She was tagged and said that one of her favorite foods was pineapple (fresh!) and it made me think of you. Okay, that is all I had to say, other than nice icons.

Pretend Heist said...

Ooh. Glad it made you think of me. I shall have to check that out. Thanks.

And thanks, glad you liked the icons.