Friday, October 10, 2008

American Bandstand

So, tonight I went out with Julie (and y'know what? She still hasn't found Lassie; also the beta is still named Alpha at the moment).

First we ate. Freakin' awesome food and pie. Dude! Pie
It rocked.

Then we went to Kohl's coz she needed to go. So, today I was wearing my 'Salt and Burn' Supernatural shirt which she had gotten me for my birth to the day. So that was awesome in itself. But at Kohl's Expect Great Things we both bought the same jakcet. Donned our Dean Jacket Which rocks hard. So, when we went into HyVee (coz she needed to go there too) I put on my Jean wait no, Deacket Dean Jacket in which was over my Salt and Burn shirt.
Do you see where I'm going with this?
Salt and Burn = Supernatural
Dean Jacket = Supernatural
Me = Supernatural x 2
Me = Very excited Have become Welsh

And fer your viewing pleasure (click ze picture if you wants to see it larger):



Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

Who on earth is that other guy that is not equal to Downing? I do not know him.

Glad to hear you had more fun in B-ton than me.

You know what, if you were not happy with Franklin, you could just call it F--cklin. Oh yeah. I am proud of that.

Pretend Heist said...

Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He's in SPN.

Who says I'm not happy with Franlkin? Although, I really love that F--cklin. That's genuis.