Thursday, October 30, 2008

It felt so Wrong, It felt so Right

I was ill today. I say 'ill' coz I don't like 'sick'. Called in ill at work.
And Pup's got pneumonia. Puppy also went out tonight coz it's Trick or Treat night. He was Bumblebee from the Transformers. Spiffy.

Last night my family and Randy (Me, mom, dad, sister, Puppy, and Randy - Jen's fiancé) went out to eat. Bonaparte Retreat. I had a salad. A huge one and I ate 'bout half it coz I was feeling ill last night too.

I read a book today (all 444 pages in one day) It's a Kind of Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. I'm fond of this book. Second time for me to read it. I want it so bad, but no book stores carry Vizzini. Which is crap. Libarary has it.

Mary Winchester died in Kansas City Lawrence, Kansas.
I took a Supernatural quiz coz I was bored and I wanted to kick it's ass.
And they asked where she died and the options where
Kansas City
Boston
Denver
Lincoln
I was like, "It's frickin' Lawrence! Dumbasses."

Powdertown Tomorrow. Whoo!
Then I'll write a SPN fanfic 'bout it.
It's gonna be schweet.

I have Seven Hundred and Twenty Four SPN icons on my photobucket.
And much more other pictures. Heh.

*music starts playing*You'd rather run when you can't crawl*music stops*

Did'ja know that Fort Madison has a song? Mom got a lotta crap from Aunt Roxie and in it was a song 'bout Fort Madison. Our Fort Madison. Written by people around here (their family name can still be found 'round here).

And I like to end my blogs with a sort of 'eh' feeling.

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

wowza. who wrote it? the family of our dear backwards lodi? that is my guess.

I want to see his costume! That sounds freeeking awesome!!

Sorry that you were 'temporarily indisposed'.

Pretend Heist said...

"Fort Madison - Our Town!" By Marie Hilpert and Musical Arrangement by Amy Jean Lampe.

XD It's just a Wal-Mart one, mind you. But it was awesome.

Yeah. It kinda sucked.
But I feel much better today.