Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Are You Humming Metallica?"

Say your prayers little one
Dont forget, my son
To include everyone

So. Been a while, yeah? The other day I tripped and fell surprised, aren't you?. In my house by the by. By the stair by the by. And hit my shins by the by. And it hurt like ass! I've got bruises. Not very nice they are. Dude, I sound like Yoda. Did'ja know that my nickname is Sara Sue Lue and Randy thought it was Sara Sulu. As in Star Trek coz he thought I liked that show. But really I haven't even seen a whole episode of it? Anyway, today when I told my sis this she was like, "Isn't he from Star Wars?" and I was like Dude! I don't like Star Wars and I don't know squat about it (ie: Hans Solo vs. Han Solo) and yer the one who liked it and how is it that I know that Sulu is from Trek and not Wars and you don't? Then today I step on a tiny nail that came from some furnature. Bled some. Still got ze bandaid and then later on I hit my knee on a step. Been painful.

Tuck you in, warm within
Keep you free from sin
Till the sandman he comes

My head hurts a bit. Think I might be gettin' a migraine. Also not fun! Painful as well. But s'okay coz soonish I'll be goin' to bed and then it should go away. Which makes me a happy camper. Y'know I haven't really been camping in like forever and whenever I did it was jus' a tent in moi backyard. Though this one time at Cassie's we hung out in her camper. That was spiffy.

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

I found me a new RPG. And I made some freakin' schweet banners fer it and I think they picked the worst one. Which makes me sad. But whatever. It tends to go that way. I make 'em tonsobanners and they pick my least favorite. Somethin' wrong with me? But I have admin power on it and it's schweet.

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

Been goin' over to moi sister's und watching True Blood which isn't a bad show. Dude, main vamp dude is named Bill. It's so funny. The main girl actually laughed in his face when he said his name was Bill. But s'okay coz Bill is neato.

Somethings wrong, shut the light
Heavy thoughts tonight
And they arent of snow white

I named my car Nancy. I always kinda wanted to be one of those weird people who name their cars. And I bought my car from Nancy and she said that she always thought the car was a girl so I named it after her. Heh. It's fun.

Dreams of war, dreams of liars
Dreams of dragons fire
And of things that will bite

Dude! Ironman rocks my socks! Okay, most anything with Robert Downey Jr. rocks my socks. I mean, Ironman. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (which I recently watched - I watched Ironman and then I wanted more Robert Downey Jr. so I watched KKBB). And Val Kilmer is in KKBB and then I wanted to watch some of him which of his movies I think the only ones of his I have are the Saint (which totally rocks) and Willow. But to watch Willow I've gotta fast forward through other shitty movies coz we tapped of the television. I mean, have any of you seen Red Sonja? It's a 1985 movie that stars Brigitte Nielsen (no idea who she is), Sandahl Bergman (no idea who she is), and Arnold Schwarzenegger (and if you don't know who he is you've been living in a cave).

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

I don't work tomorrow. And that makes me happy coz I've been being trained for the 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM shift. And that's not that much fun. I mean, I get up at five and leave by five:fifteen. It takes forever sometimes coz, I mean, that's freakin' early in the morning, yeah? You agree don't you?

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Off to never never land

We ate at the Palms tonight. Have you ever had one of their burgers? Those things are huge! I can barely take a bite. I ate a touch over a fourth of it tonight. I didn't even eat half! Those things are ginormous!

Now I lay me down to sleep
Pray the lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Pray the lord my soul to take

Been watching Tinman. It's a miniseries that SciFi had put on last year. Good plot. I give it that. Acting is just crap. Speical effects are kinda sucky. S'okay. If I were in the mood for it I'd probably be totally into it. But I guess I'm not quite in the mood fer it.

Hush little baby, dont say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
Its just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head

Edward Norton! I fergot to mention him. Love him too. Though in the Itallian Job his moustache is sometimes lopsided. It's funny. But now I kinda wanna see the Incredible Hulk coz it's got both Edward Norton and Robert Downey Jr. in it. And as I said, Love Robert Downey Jr.

Exit light
Enter night
Grain of sand

Until Next Time

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
Were off to never never land

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

Thanks for the song, man.

Nancy?

You want to do something tonight? My mom is sick and I am getting tired of the sniffling.

Pretend Heist said...

Sure. Got any ideas on what you want to do? Maybe give me a call or something?

And yeah, Nancy.