Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Take Your Cigarette Ash and Go to the Moon

You know what pisses me off?
That in fanfiction Ianto blushes.
The dude does not blush.
They're all "he blushes because of Jack's innudendo" like hell. Before they got together in the show, he never blushed because of it. He held his own and came back with witty retorts. "he blushes when they're caught" like hell. Gwen freakin' basically walks in on them! And when Jack asks if she wanted to join them for naked hide and seek, he didn't blush at all! He just said that Jack cheats. "he blushes when embarressed" like hell. He hasn't ever blushed in the show and I wish that fanfiction writers would stop having him blush!

Also, I generally dislike MPreg stories.
They're pretty stupid.
Though the ones for Torchwood aren't as bad (at least when it's Jack who is pregnant) because of Jack's first lines in the episode.
And I quote: ((by the by, he's standing in the rain)) There you go! I can taste it! Oestrogen. Definitely oestrogen. Take the pill, flush it away, it enters the water cycle. Feminizes the fish. Goes all the way up into the sky then falls all the way back down onto me. Contraceptives in the rain. Love this planet. Still, at least I won't get pregnant. Never doing that again."
Okay, right there Jack has said he's gotten prenant before and therefore can again. I get that (doesn't help that during the first visit to Satilte Five in Doctor Who, the TV says that the Face of Boe is pregnant and we now know that FoB is in fact Jack so...).
but everyone is forgetting the first part of that quote.
The sky is full of Oestrogen. Contraceptives in the rain. And y'know what? They live in Cardiff.
It rains all the freakin' time.
He cannot get pregnant. See? I'm right, aren't I?

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

well, I thought it was spelt estrogen.

It does not rain all the time. I do not remember it raining when I was there. But that was nearly four years ago. So, you know.

Anyway...

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=effexor xr 75mg cap ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg