Monday, January 19, 2009

The Best Part of Waking Up, is Walter in Your Cup

So, Julie and I went to Ashely's to see this show on HGTV (neither Julie nor I get that station) because earlier in the week Ashely said "There's this show and on it you see castle's in France and John Barrowman is in it! We get to see his castle in this episode!"
Both Julie and I blink at Ashely, "He lives in a castle? In France? No. It can't be him."
"It's either him or someone who looks a lot like him!" Ashely protests.
So, Sunday arrives and right before we go over to Ashely's to see this show that 'has John Barrowman's castle in it' we decide to see if this episode will show his castle that he 'has' (earlier in the day Julie got on Wiki and Wiki said nothing about him living in a castle in Frace).
So, we get on the HGTV website and we find out that we do not see John Barrowman's castle in France (he doesn't own a castle in France) but Ashely is not crazy and there is not a man who looks just like him.
He is the host.

Ooh. Right. He's the host.
Makes sense.
We go and watch it. Pretty cool stuff actually. Wish I had a castle, then John Barrowman could come to my house (my house has been on HGTV, but no John Barrowman).
Also made me wish that I was the host of the show and not John Barrowman.

Also, Julie drank too much coffee that night.

And we had breakfast pizza around 8.30 pm.

And we watched Doctor Who.
Julie and I are showing it to Ashely. We're not sure as to what all she's seen of the show, but she hasn't seen most of it. So, we're starting with Nine and Series One and we're one episode away from the first time we meet Jack.
Julie and I are so excited.

We're such dorks.

In other news: my ankle is evil.

Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

I am sorry that it was not him. My condolences.