Friday, November 7, 2008

Fair, Fare, Affair

Right.

So.

In Supernatural.

Demons hate hell too. It's not a fun place to be. And thus is why they try and get out of hell. Yes?

So why the hell (excuse the pun) is Lillith trying to bring hell on Earth? And why the hell (excuse the pun) are most of demons trying to help her?
Honestly.
Tell me.

My theories?

A) Lilltih is crazy
B) Lillith is stupid

1) The demons are stupid
2) The demons crack under peer pressure (like with the Purple Lightening)

Which to you think?

This is how the scene will play out.

Sam is yelling because at the end of an exorcism, he always says the last lime horribly loud "Exorcizo Te, Omnis Spiritus Immun-"
"Wait."
Demon thanks god for the pause
"Why'd you make me stop?"
"I wanna ask it a question."
Sam raises an eyebrow, "What?"
"I wanna ask it a question." pause "Dude, why are you all tryin' the break the seals out of the zoo and bring hell on earth?"
Demon blinks, "What?"
"Come on, demons don't like hell either."
"Oh but-" Demon is cut off
"Don't deny it. I know. I was there, remember? I saw how much it sucked donkey for both humans and demons alike."
Sam looks up, "You remember hell? You said you didn't!"
Dean glares pointedly at Sam, "I'm busy. Bother me later." Turns back to the demon, "So. Why the hell are you all helpin' her? I get why she's doin' it. She's a crazy bitch. I should know. As hell's bitch, she was my pimp. Though now I'm heaven's bitch and Castiel is my pimp."
"...We fold under pressure?"
Dean nods, "Like with the Purple Lightening?"
"...yeah."
"Sure isn't not because you're all stupid? Coz you are. I mean, sure, you've got these evil schemes, but none of you atually think about the fact that we only do salt lines around the doors and windows and you guys can break down walls?"
"...hey! I never thought of that!"
"I know." Dean does a sarcastic eye roll. "Finish it Sam, I've got my answers."
Sam is yelling again, happy to do so "Exorcizo Te, Omnis Spiritus Immunde!" Sam slams the book shut with a smile as the demon's black smoke goes through the floor or ceiling - take yer pick.

Until Next Time

No comments: