Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mr. Pac Man Likes Pina Coladas And Getting Caught In The Rain

If you want to see any of the pictures larger, just click on them.







































So my question is: What's with the Purple Lightening?
This bulk of demons was like, "Hmm. Maybe we should mix it up a bit."
"Ooh yeah?"
"Yeah. I think so."
"But how?"
"How?"
"I think we should add some badass Purple Lightening!"
"Purple lightening?"
"No! Purple Lightening!"
"Ooh. Okay. I like it."
"Me too."
"I don't want Purple Lightening."
"WTF? Why the hell not?"
"I don't like purple. Hows 'bout gold? Or blue?"
"No. We're having badass Purple Lightening!"
"Agreed! Purple! It's badass!"
"Indeed!"
"*mumbling* But I wanted freakin' Gold or Blue Lightening!"
But he had to go with Purple Lightening coz he was the only one of the thirty demons who didn't want it. Y'think that happened?

Until Next Time

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Morgan the Muse said...

uh... sure, Sara, sure.

You know what, it is now my turn to have the no-internet. :(

Pretend Heist said...

You've got no 'net now?

Morgan the Muse said...

Well, apparently not. I have it now, and I have had no problems. :/ Who knows.

Pretend Heist said...

Just wantin' to mess ya up, huh? Being a pain I suspect.

Morgan the Muse said...

yeah, I suppose so. Crazy technology.