Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Knee Feels Like It's Gonna Take A Gun & Go Shoppin'

So, gonna say I've been listening to John Barrowman sing 'Angel' for a while now. Repeat is great.

See, I am listening to the song because at work on the telly (I work at a Care Center) as I walked by was this commercial about stopping animal abuse and the song (not sung by him, mind) was on it. Co-worker was like 'That's Sad'. He just kept saying it through the commercial.

Anyway, made me want to listen to it and like usual - it goes on repeat for a bit.

But another thing about work.

Not too long ago I was as happy as usually going into work but sometime during work I got horrifyingly depressed.
"Hey boss?"
"Yes?"
"Can I go home?"
"Not feeling well?"
"Not really. I wanna go home and die."
...Yeah. That conversation would go over well.
I didn't say that. I just continued work. Though I did want to go home and lay down and do nothing for a very long time and let myself wither away.

Later in the afternoon I was feeling better (I was off work - back at home and on the interwebs).
I dislike getting that depressed.
Not fun.

But today I had breakfast with my parents at the Flying J. It was good.

And I decided to draw Misha Collins. Only it will be a not 'normal' style of drawing. I've already got one drawing that style on my deviantART. Not sure when I'm a-gonna start this but yeah.

Also, I've got a few ideas for a second vlog.

Damn, lots of links this post.
Let's do moar!

Moar John Barrowman singing
You're life is now more complete
Fun creative site
OMFR YES

Until Next Time

No comments: