Monday, February 2, 2009

I'll Do It. Or Nike Will Do It. Just Leave Me Be, Will You?! My Nose Itches.

I've had squid.
Wasn't bad.

I've also had green tea flavored ice cream.
Not bad either.

So, the annual Superbowl Sucks Party was fun.

Julie, Ashley, Morgan and I. Then Shelby joined us at like 11.30 when we were all basically doing nothing.

First we went bowling.
Ashely - 113
Me - 89
Julie - 84
Morgan - 50

Then we went to WallyWorld as Ashley said she needed cranburry juice.

Back to Julie's where we played Crainium and Loaded Questions and ate Mexican food and watched some Doctor Who and some Catherine Tate.

(By the by, I love the Graham Norton Show)

OH! and you know how some things are packaged in that crap platic that is evil and no one can open it without a very large knife or scissors?
Yeah. I opened it with a writing pen and my hands.
I only tried coz Julie said she'd done it before. So...

ALSO! I've a house.

Big news. I've a house.

It's huge.

Gonna move in with Miss Julia (just said the name with a Spanish accent) and we're tryin' to get Ashley to join us.

And now!

RANDOM PICTURES
























Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

Those Squirrels are classic.

Just like Star Wars.