Sunday, January 3, 2010

Guitar Riffs!

Okay, first off.

Saw the movie Sherlock Holmes yesterday.

It is love.

I mean, I love it so much that I am seeing it again today.

That's right.

Also, an idea that popped into my head.

WARNING

SPOILERS FOR TORCHWOOD: CHILDREN OF EARTH ARE FOUND BELOW

WARNING

(okay, just so you know, I am Ontinia here. It's my LJ name, see...)

If you want to see any of the pictures larger, just click on them...



















































Oh yes, Happy New Year!

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

Ah, yes. Nobody but her could play you, I agree.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!