Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh No! We Need A Name Here! How About 'Title Gnome'?

Here's the dilleo.

Say I am part of a band, well, what should my band name and single be called? And how about that image? Well, Morgan got this 'Indie Band's first album cover' meme from her friend Cora. I do not know Cora, but eh...

Here are the rules.

1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit "random"
or click here
The first random Wikipedia article that comes up is the name of your band.
.
2 - Go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations"
or click here
The last four or five words of the very LAST quote on the page is the title of your first album.
.
3 - Go to Flickr and click on "explore the last seven days"
or click here
The third picture in the top row, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
.
4 - Use PhotoShop or whatever to put it all together. (If you don’t have PhotoShop, I suggest using picnik.com)

And here is my first one:


And my second:


Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

nice work with the tree!

Yes, I just found these finally. I hadn't yet because I've been WITH you.

and, check it out, I have my straw from Subway held in my lips, so I look like I have a long ass cigarette hanging from my mouth. freaking awesome.