Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You've Got To Be Kidding! No More Queen Anne's Lace?

So, the 11th was my Puppy’s birth to the day party. Twas alright.
I had trouble with words again.
Mainly I kept calling the hot dogs burgers.
But I did decide that D'Artagnan(the ‘forth’ musketeer) is like Justin of season one of Queer As Folk. I know, a lot of you are now angry at me for making that sort of reference.
There was also lounge chairs (the chairs that used to be in my sister’s living room) out in the lawn. Then we got the blankets out of mine and Ashely’s cars and watched the fireworks.
Once again, I had more trouble with words.
For I added the word ‘season’ to the finale of the fireworks.
AND THEN WE BURNT A CHAIR
IT WAS EPICALLY AMAZING

Also, I recently bought a ‘best of Whose Line?’ DVD. It is amazing. I love that show.

On the 12th my parents and other people had garden tours.
That went over really well.
I saw Aunt Julie, as she helped out till I got off work. So that was cool.
Went and ate at the Parthenon. Good food. Fantastic ice cream.
Went on a walk around Franklin with mom, dad and Skeeter (the scotty my mom got for Christmas).
Skeeter recently was fixed so he is wearing a cone for a week so that he doesn’t pick at it.
But for the walk we took off his cone (you should see him try and play catch with it. Very funny).
We were by the park. In the house my Great Grandpa had lived in. Where Jody now lives in. not exactly sure how I’m related to him. Like, official title or anything…
So, as we were walking by his house this big mother fucking dog came out of fucking no where and fucking picked up little Skeeter by his neck and fucking shook him. Broke the leash Skeeter was on. Mom and I chased after Skeeter while dad chased after the fucking dog. We managed to catch Skeeter. And he’s alright. He’s got only one small puncture wound in his shoulder. But Franklin has a fucking leash law. That mother fucking dog is usually in a cage, but not always.
And it’s not the only fucking big dog that isn’t on a leash. Or the only one that comes after Skeeter.

Yesterday I went to Burlington with mom. That was fun. We went to this water flower place and we both ran around taking pictures with our phones. I may post them sometime. Just gotta send ‘em to my email.
Then we met mom’s friend Alice at the Great Wall.
Bookstore. I bought a book of Audrey Hepburn photos and four other books. I know, I really don’t need more books, but I do. Surely you’ll understand?
Then we called Shane. Shane cuts our hair. We did not have an appointment but thought, ‘hey, we’re in town. We’re hardly ever in Burlington anymore. Lets see if he has two openings’. Which he did. When we called it was 1.11. He had openings at 1.30 and 2.00. So that was awesome.
Then Wally World.

Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

You are kidding! We went to burlington at about the same time, and we were even in the mall! It sounds like we were there before you guys were, and when you went to the hair salon we were eating, and then we went to lowes, and had to scramble back to town at two to get to work on time. But still, strange.

I did not buy any books, instead... I BOUGHT THE NEW FRANZ FERDINAND REMIX ALBUM!!! *squees*