Monday, May 4, 2009

He's the Top. You Know It.

Soo.

I hate Windows Media Player v.whatever version I've got.
I first started to hate it when Mom on her computer downloaded the current version. My laptop has the same version.
Why do I hate it?
I cannot fucking access my MP3 Player and this really ticks me off!
I want to change the gorram music on it! And I can't!
I AM REALLY PISSED AT IT! AND PISSED AS AN AMERICAN TYPE NOT BRITISH!

Parents are in Florida at the tick.
'bout a week ago? mom said that she got an email that told her that if you like to write to be on one of two sites (or both sites if you wanted). So she told me 'bout the sites.
Some site who's name and I don't remember and Blogger.
Well, I told her I was already on Blogger.
But didn't blog much. And when I did, I didn't blog like normal.
Nicole loves my random blog. She says so. Hi My Loathe! <3

mm. According to John Barrowman the reason why Captain Jack Harkness doesn't have facial hair when he obviously should is because in the 51st century (where Jack comes from) they don't have facial hair anymore.
So that answered my question, I guess.

Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

PFT. I think he is lying.

Well...

No, if he has no facial hair, he should not have any hair, period. Liar!