Friday, March 20, 2009

"My Bikes Got A Bell."

::WARNING::
Spoilers below for the Doctor Who episode 'The Last of the Time Lords'
and
Spoilers below for the Supernatural episode 'On the Head of A Pin'
::WARNING::

Few points.

First off, for the Doctor Who episode...
Right. So.
One, Captain Jack Harkness, has been held captive for a year.
He is dirty.
Like she should be, yes? Yes.
(Just wanna say, I'm listening to Lost Souls the radio show for Torchwood, and it is love (and epic!))
He's been tortured and killed only he or the Master would know how much.
Yet. Yet!
He's got a nice hair cut and is clean shaven.
See for yerself.

(Click on the picture if you want to see it bigger)


Now, fer the Supernatural episode...
Right. Loved it. Freakin' LOVED it.
Full of Castiel goodness. And Dean goodness.
Not to mention the awful Alastair is dead (ta Sammy) so we don't have to hear anymore bad impressions of Marlin Brando/Christopher Walken.
Uriel is dead!
But Anna showed up *grumbles*

But what really bothers me are a few things they mentioned.

Such as Papa Winchester was on the Rack the whole time. Yes?
So, at the end of season two, how did he escape?
Hm. I wonder? And did Alastair just let him escape? Ala must have been on a pee break.

Dean was the first seal? And that's a big deal? Couldn't the first seal have been something else? I mean, surely they were trying to break more than one seal at a time. Yes?

And what is that? "For the first Seal you must break a Winchester (not the gun)." I doubt it.
Rightous man though? Okay, I can buy that.

But. Wait just a second!
Cas said (Dean called him Cas so much in that episode, but so did Anna and that was freakin' awful, why did Anna have to call him Cas?) that as soon as they found out hell had Dean 'they' (who is 'they'? I'm under the impression that Cas is the one who did this...) stormed into hell (why don't they do this more often? Can't be that hard, right? Sounds like it wasn't. Sounds like they weren't hurt when they stormed in, right? Weird.) and went to save Dean before he broke. But they were too late.
Alright. I can belive 'they' did that.
But why didn't they do that with Dad? I mean, what? Why just Dean? Dad could have been the first seal, but he never broke, right?
So, wait. WTF?
Does that make sense?
Doesn't to me.

But did'ya see all the wonderful Castiel/Dean-ness?

Also, Sammy's become a new brand of vampire. Yeah?
What is that boy thinking? 'Hmm. I've always had this hunger. Now I know that I've been craving blood. But not just blood. Demon blood. And Look'it! I've got special Powers now! A Plus!'

All in all, great episode. I mean, Epic Episode (or does that work for Epicode? I totally just put those words together. Go me!)

Until Next Time

1 comment:

Morgan the Muse said...

well, I did not read it, because I intend to see the Dr. Who episode, and do not care about supernatural. But I did read the picture.