Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The List; Lowest To The Best: RTD, Joss Whedon, Steve Franks, Eric Kripke

On Dateline tonight: Rogue Elbows. Friends or Foe?

I've made a few more Torchwood Icons. Though, they've got spoiliers for Children of Earth aka Season/Series Three. I highly suggest that if you haven't seen it, do not look at these. Even if you want to know the spoilers, I would stay away. I mean, I didn't stay away from the spoilers, but then I HAD to know. So, yeah.

Also, do you guys realize that Myfanway and Janet are dead as well? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.


Spoiler CoE Icons

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Until Next Time

No comments: