Monday, March 23, 2009

Spider Babies! They're Like Spiders, But With A Mind Of A Baby!

I am an -ish.

Apparently anyway.

Jenni (moi sister) was talking to Randy (her fiance) on the phone and she said that she was spending time with "Sara-ish." then a few moments later she looked at me and said, "Yes, Sara, you are an -ish." I then said, "Yay! I've always wanted to be an -ish."

Because, after all, the "-ish" is a very interesting thing, no?

What is the time?
Oh, it's one-ish.

What color is that?
Oh, it's blue-ish.

What do you think of my jumper?
Oh, it's nice-ish.

What does that taste like?
Oh, it's lemon-ish and lime-ish.

Well, what type of person are they?
Oh, they're smart-ish.

Wikitonary on "ish"
Ish, it's a book!
Ish Monroe Bassmaster Elite Professional Bass Angler

Until Next Time