Monday, November 3, 2008

Let's Play Ring Around The Helmet!

So.

Last Friday I went out with Julie and Ashley. Like I do.

First off we had to go around and put Obama door flyers on people's doors. We had to do this because we were obligated to do so.

Should I explain?

Julie's brother is very MCCAIN and so Ashley got five Obama yard signs and 75 flyers. The only way she could get those is if she agreed to put the flyers on some people's doors.

So Julie and Ashley put them on the doors and I handed out the flyers. This one time though, I was laughing really hard.
Julie came back first and was like, "Why are you dying? You're dying of laughter, why?!"
I couldn't tell her, I was laughing too much.
Ashley came in, "What's going on?"
"She's dying of laughter!"
By now I could speak.
"I just imagined us doing with with McCain Masks."
This got them to laugh as well.

Well, while we were flyer'ing people's houses we saw Dan (the brother) out walkin' the dogs.

So we stealthly snuck to his place and placed one sign in his lawn.

Then we finished flyer'ing houses.

Then we went to K-Town to go to PowderTown. As we drove by Dan's we saw that the sign was gone!

So.

The haunted house wasn't bad at all. A few hidden doors, but no dark passage ways. Not bad at all. I think. Though Julie always pauses before she walks into the area with the hanging dead bodies. But this time no one threw them at us. So that's a plus?

PowderTown? Kinda sucked. I think. First year for me to go (I know, sad). Hayryde (yes, I wanted to spell it that way) down n' then we all get off and walk up this hill. Uneven ground. Dark. Random people in woods with scary masks, ruslting noises, and chainsaws. Walk down hill. Uneven ground. Dark. Random people in woods with scary masks, ruslting noises, and chainsaws.
We decided they have to have great Liabilty.
Hayryde through the actual PowderTown. Last year, apparently, you walked through PowderTown which sounds so much better than just ryding through it. Which did kinda suck. Strobe lyts (what? I'm having fun with 'y's) which made the trees seem like they were moving. Random guys in buildings with chainsaws.
Then fyrworks! Which was spiffy.
Then it was over.

Then upon dryving out of K-Town we saw the BowlingAlley and Julie was like, "We need to create a bowling league!"
"But what shall we be called?" Me.
"...Bitches! Somethin' with Bitches!" Ashley.
pause
"Supernatural Bitches?" Coz dude, Julie and I LOVE SPN and Dean says Bitch all the time!
"But I don't like it as much as you and Julie."
"This is true."

Later on we decided that we were going to go to Julie's and watch some SPN.

Upon the way to her house, I saw an 'Adopt a Hyway' sign. And below it is a sign that says who adopted it.
"Our bowling league should adopt a hyway."
"I know! Theivin' Bitches!"
"Yeah!"
"We still pins!" Julie
"And bowling shoes!" Me
"Magizines!" Ashley.

Later at Julie's house the DVD starts with one of those "Piracy is stealing. Don't pirate DVDs" which I always love these commercails on pirated DVDs and Julie's like, "That's what I steal. DVDs! We could have nicknames. I'm Pirate."
Pause
"What are our names?"
"What do you steal?"
"MAGIZINES!"
pause
"You can be book worm?"
"What about me?" Me
"Well, what do you steal?"
"Green Scratchy Pads from work"
Pause.
"...Uh..."
So I don't have a name. :'(

15 to 12 and we stealthly go to Dan's and put up the other four signs and lots of the flyers. We Obama'd him! I mean, 3 flyers on his mail box. 1 flyer on each bush, 1 flyer on each pumpkin and countless on his fence. More in other places.
We Obama'd his ass!

Julie then told me that the next day, she called her parents and Dan was there and he yelled, "Fine! I'll vote for Obama!"

To which she was like, "How'd he know?!" Our defense was, "I didn't do it! I was… I wasn't…I was dead at the time! I was on the Moon! With Steve!"

Then she Obama'd him again!

And he has threatened to steal Walter, her GuineaPig.
REVELATION THAT I JUST HAD:
MAYBE HE STOLE LASSIE! Y'think?

And I know you've got 'em. But here are the questions and their answers! (ooh, idea. If anyone has a question fer me, ask it and I'll answer it in my next post. M'kay?)







Until Next Time

No comments: