Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fill My Soul With Vomit Then Ask Me For A Piece Of Gum.

So, last Saturday I went to Julie's.

We decided Lassie isn't in Mexico or been kidnapped. He's been raptured. The Bobby and Dexter were sinners.

But what was great? I was at her place from two in the afternoon to seventhirty and we didn't (did not) turn on the TV once. Honestly. We just talked.

And no, it wasn't anything real deep. No chick-flick moments. Though we came up with some great shit.

Most of which are about SPN. Surprised? You shouldn't be.

What we talked about:
Cas(tiel) is awesome.
Sam has to exorcise the demon with his mind only when his hand is up and the fingers are able to twitch. So, why doesn't the demon force him against the wall? Y'know, like they do. Then Sam couldn't get them to vomit themselves.
We spoke much about Dean/Cas(tiel). Which is much love. (Though Shassie is better)
More about Sam having to lift his hand up
More Cas(tiel)
More Dean/Cas(tiel)
And do another round about and you've got our conversation.
Oh! Right. I fergot one though. We did talk 'bout ANGELIFIED Dean.
Coz, dudes. He was ANGELIFIED!

Imagine, if you will:
SamnDean are stuck in a room with a random demon and the demon is smart enough to force them against the wall
Enter the demons evil laughter
"Dammit"
"What Sammy? Why are you cursing so?"
"I can't make 'im vomit 'imself coz my arm won't move up in the air!"
"But I don't want you to use yer powers! Good demon fer pinnin' the arm against the wall!"
"What no! I can't be commended fer my good work!" the demon unpins one of Sam's arms
"Dammit!"
"What Sammy? Why are you still cursing so?"
"It's the wrong arm!"
"S'okay Sammy, I'll take care of this!"
"Eh, no need Dean. I've read so many exorcisims that I don't need the book anymore and-"
"I said s'okay Sammy, I'll take care of this!"
"...you know the exorcisims too?"
"...no."
"Then I'll try and make 'im vomit 'imself with my nonpowerful hand!"
"Like hell!"
"You'd know!"
"bitch!"
"Jerk!"
"Guys! Hello? Evil!Demon here."
"Right. Possess me, you evil son of a bitch."
"Dean no! You don't want to be possessed!"
"Stop bein' so meledramatic."
"But you've got yer tattoo. I can't possess you. unless..." demon comes up and rips off Dean's shirt in which we here all the fangirls squee and cuts the tattoo that protects 'im from possession and he tries to possess Dean though all he does is sorta bounce off Dean and then explode into freakin' Purple Lightening ash-type thing and dies. To which both brother fall to the ground.
"What the hell Dean! How the fuck did you do that?"
"What Sammy? Why are still cursing so?"
"What just happened?"
"Y'see. I've been ANGELIFIED and I thought, since I've been ANGELIFIED I wouldn't be able to be possessed?"
"What the fuck is angelified?"
"What Sammy? You're still cursing so? and besides it's ANGELIFIED not angelified."
"Just explian."
"See, Cas had touched me n'-"
"Cas?"
"tiel."
"Oh."
"And I've got a mark on moi body und soul and so I've been ANGELIFIED." smug look.

Y'think that's what happened (will happen)?

Besides that. Mom went and popped out a few ribs and tore her muscle. She was stretching and then coughed. So, pain for her. Not good. It kinda sucks. Y'know? You probably don't know coz you've probably never had that happen to you. I haven't ever had that happen to me. Oh well.

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Morgan the Muse said...

The other day you failed to mention that one. About your mother.

Pretend Heist said...

That's coz its recent. She wasn't hurt the other day.